Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Harris Family

This session was super special to me. I met Becky when I was working at the bank. We ended up expecting our baby girls a bout 2 months apart. We became more than banker/client. We realized that we are way more alike than we should be. We are both crazy. Becky listened to my moaning and complaining and we both griped about our weight gain and swollen feet. Her first and my 3rd. When she asked me to photograph her family I was honored! Her brother even welcomed a beautiful baby girl reccently! Our little girls are going to be BFF's even if they don't know it. When our first location didn't work out we decided on Maymont Park in Richmond, VA. Becky comes from a family of Brick Masons. With that being said the columns and stone work seemed fitting for her family. I delivered her gallery last week and wanted to share some of their images with you. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment